-Human&Earth-        HIDATEC CO.,Ltd.
History






































History

1953 TOMIYAMA SHOKAI was founded in Joetsu City, Niigata Prefecture.
1973 TOMIYAMA BUSSAN Corporation was founded.
1974 The Head Office and Yard were set up.
1985 KAMEDA Office was set up in Konan-ku, Niigata City.
1989 With the expansion of business scope, KAMEDA Office was moved to Shimokido, Niigata City and NIIGATA Branch was set up.
2001 NIIGATA AUTO RECYCLE CENTER was established in Shimogokanno, Joetsu City.
2002 NIIGATA AUTO RECYCLE CENTER gained the certification of ISO14001:1996
2003 Export business began.
2004 NIIGATA AUTO RECYCLE CENTER(the parts division) gained the certification of ISO9001:2000
Head Office and NIIGATA Branch gaind the certification of ISO14001:1996
NIIGATA AUTO RECYCLE CENTER KAETSU was set up in Shimokido, Higashi-ku, Niigata City.
2005 The TH product line of A Press was issued on the basis of Automobile Recycling Law for the first time in Japan.
2006 PrivacyMark was gained.
2007 NIIGATA AUTO RECYCLE CENTER KAETSU gained the certification of ISO14001:2004 and ISO9001:2000(the parts division)
2008 Head Office was moved to Nakahakoi, Company name was changed to HIDATEC Co.,Ltd.
2010 NAOETSU PORT SHIPPING CENTER was set up in Naoetsu Port.
2014 Naofumi Hida inaugurated as Chairman.
Gouichi Hida inaugurated as President.
2015 gogoR PARTS SHOP SAKURAGI was set up in Meike, Chuuo-ku, Niigata City.